Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mt Faber

Today is on sick leave. Chest pain since last night till now. The whole night I wasn’t able to sleep because of the pain. Did do ECG in end Aug, so, not so worry about is heart attack. Doctor said may due to stress. Asked to relax and not overwork. If pain continues, may need to do another ECG soon.

Wanted to rest at home because the side effect for the medication is strong drowsiness. However, the flat I stay is upgrading the lift. The noise is killing me and driving me crazy. With no choice, lift the house and tried to find a quiet place.

Decided to go Mt Faber, the second “highest” mountain in Singapore. Wanted to visit the Henderson Waves for long time. Finally I got a chance.

Didn’t expect it is so difficult to get up to the peak. I was half dead after reached there. Started from Alexandra Road till reached Vivo City, the whole trip took about 2.5 hours.


Starting point from Alexandra Road
On the wayI was wondering where was the ending point
Henderson Waves As usual, must take a photo because: 到些一游. This is 相思 tree and 相思豆, when talk about 相思豆, people always remember:
红豆生南国,春来发几枝。愿君多采撷,此物最相思

However, for myself, the most I like is the 红豆曲 from 贾宝玉.
滴不尽相思血泪抛红豆,开不完春柳春花满画楼;
睡不稳纱窗风雨黄昏后,忘不了新愁与旧愁;
咽不下玉粒金莼噎满喉,照不见菱花镜里形容瘦。
展不开的眉头,捱不明的更漏。
呀!恰便似遮不住的青山隐隐,流不断的绿水悠悠。

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

看开点,人终于都会死,如果你不接受死,那你的生就少了意义。

Diff

Alfie said...

并不怕死, 因为已活够了. 超过我所需要的.现在每一天对我来说是 gift, 是 bonus, 是 surprise, 也是多于的.