Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hong Kong 2008 2nd Trip - Day 6

What can I do when I am 12192 meters above sea leave? Usually I am watching movie, listening to song, checking the photo I took or writing blog. Finished my Hong Kong trip. On the way back to Singapore. Today went out with Tracy for breakfast, shopping and then we went to The Peak.

Want to thank her for accompany me on today and on Monday, especially she is not feel well since last week. It is really good to meet up again after 12 years. I did tell her, most of the time, people lost contact with others after a while they don’t see others. Also, it is not point to for them to keep in touch with some many people. Somehow, people in and out from our lives so rapidly.


Our case is rare. We didn’t see each others since 1996. Only contact once in a while (used to no contact for more than a year). However, we still feel like in the school year, quite close to each others.

Today we told a about our school lives, schoolmates and we miss Cedar Rapids very much. Life there was slow, peaceful, very boring sometime but memorable. Hope one day we can go back to the cities when we studied before.

When we said goodbye to others, we gave each other a hug. A hug for friendship and for blessing.

Promised her to bring her for chili crab when she is in Singapore. Hope her airline will assigned her to flight to Singapore.

Our breakfast at Time Sq.
Found this bag in I.T. When I wanted to pay, Tracy already passed her credit card to casher and said to me: Happy Birthday. After 12 years, I visited The Peak again. A lot of changes in Hong Kong after 12 years. This is the design I chose for a T-shirt in a shop at The Peak. The shop owner has a shop in KL and going to migrate to Singapore soon. He was happy to know I am from Malaysia and gave me a free gift: print some words in my T-Shirt. Tracy suggested to print my name: ALFIE. Happened to “attend” a church wedding.

No comments: