Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 2008

In Office

Took some Christmas photos with V and HH in office. As usual, V is soooooo cute.

V and I took the RA photo again.
Dinner and drink

After the pork only Japanese dinner, went to LL house for the drinking season. As usual, whole night was drinking, eating, playing game, laughing and getting crazy. Did take a lot of photos. However, some of them are too funny and too wild which not allow to show in public. Now trying to upload the gathering photos in Facebook but only invited people can view because the photos are too hot to show to public. Not yet found out how to do that.

The drink we wanted to finish Gifts were ready for exchanged. Group photo after gifts exchanged.

18th Dec is Phang and LL’s bday. A belated celebration for them.
Before I drank some wine.
After I drank some wine (for sure not drunk). Just feel very sleepy everytime after i drink. Don’t know who took this photo. Spoil my image.

3 comments:

moufat said...

I remember I took Sheila's sleeping photo too! And its not here haha

Alfie said...

hahaha... think i need to say nice shooting. :)

i didn't post Sheila's pic. sure she is going to kill me a million times if i do that. hahaha....

Maddie Madwolfie said...

heheheh :D Need more RA pictures! :D

Hope your new year will be a good smooth one ya... *hugs*

Love ya :D