Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Super Blur King

Today, one of the lucky people who received my Christmas gift told me: I am going to give you something but u can’t get angry, OK?

After that, she returned me the gift that I gave her together with a Christmas gift from her. What she told me was: My gift is useful for your Cambodia trip. About your gift, I can’t accept it because you are not sincere at all. You look carefully at the words on the gift. Hahahah…” After she said that, she couldn’t stop laughing at me.

When I looked the words that she pointed, I almost fainted on my desk. I saw a 3 BIG words: Happy Teacher’s Day.

Oh My God, I really couldn’t believe it. I spent time and shopped for those gifts. I wrapped them and design a nice small card for them. I satisfied with my gift and sincerely gave them to my friends. However, I didn’t see these are some words on the gift.

Now I am very worry about the other gifts I gave away. It is going to be very high chance that my friends will see: Happy Mother’s Day or Happy Father’s Day. If it really happens, sure I will faint.

No comments: