Thursday, December 11, 2008

Extra Butter, Please

I really love butter. Everyway I go, if there is a chance, I must eat a lot and a lot of butter. I love the butter in Europe and can eat it without bread. Too bad it is fattening.

Went a a Hong Kong Cafe in town. Added $0.20 for extract butter. Did keep mention to the waitress: I want EXTRA butter. A LOT of butter. End up I really got EXTRA butter.
When LL saw it, she immediately said: Oh My God. Think the butter did frighten her. herhahahaha....

3 comments:

moufat said...

Next time maybe can tell the waitress, 'I want extra 40 cents butter' and see how much they give you! haha

Alfie said...

Yes, it is going to be a good try.

However, to be prepare, the 40cents butter may make u faint. hahaha....

Maddie Madwolfie said...

Love the cold creamy butter :P yummy! Familiar good food is rarely one thing that disappoints...