Friday, December 19, 2008

The Day We Met After 13 Years

Met Mayumi today in Marina Mandarin Hotel Lobby after 13 years. Time is flying too fast, the 1st time we met, I was only 20 years old and just stared my college life. (Oops, then people can guess I am 21 years old now. hahahah...!) She went to USA and studied English after working for few years.

Today only showing Mayumi and Noko the places near their hotel. Realized that I am a big country pumpkin. I didn’t know SunTec Fountain of Wealth has performance every night. They 1st meal in Singapore: Chicken rice and Laksa becuase they have never tried them. Frankly speaking, the rice I cook is much better than people sell in Food Republic. Too bad Mayumi can't eat seafood. Otherwise can let them try chili crab. Merlion, great to see u again.
The church next to Raffle City MRT. What is it name? The flying Christmas trees in Suntec.

No comments: