Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My 2008

Now is December, the last month of 2008. Always feel that time is flying too fast this year. Most of the time without I noticed.

When look back for what I have been done for this year, seems like is a lot but when think carefully, actually I have done nothing.


Sounds complicated but is truth. Reason is simple, what I have been done is not what I really want to do.

Work
Don’t want to talk about work because work is only work. Nothing much to talk about it.

Leisure Time
This year I am being very aggressive to attend any kind of activities. Not even joinning quite a lot of activities but also be an organizer for arranging food & drink gathering, movie & drama (Singapore Art Festival, Huayi and etc) travel & explore trip in Singapore, invited friends to join Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 2008 and etc. Even started to plan for activities in 2009.

Can see the changed of myself. From a follower become an organizer for some events.

Family
Because of involving in too many activities this year, getting less and less time to go home and accompany my parents. Anyway, try my best to go back twice a month. I try.

School or class
Always want to go back to school and further study in Master and PHD degree. Until today, I am still at the thinking stage.

Project Management Professional, gem stone professional certify, cooking, coffee making and design, photo shooting, drawing or oil/water color painting, piano and violin, bakery, travel alone for year/s…etc, all of them are stil at think stage too.

For 2009, hope I am able to complete some of the above.

Career
To open a café is still a dream of mine


Relationship
I am "dating" with myself for more than 10 years. Sometime do feel lonely but most of the time it is quite enjoyable. Don’t mind to be the same forever. Maybe can follow Queen Elizabeth I; "married" to herself.

2 comments:

moufat said...

Yeah the year has really passed very fast.. and my first semester has just finished.. just like that! I should come up with my new year resolutions too.. after my exam tonight haha...

Alfie said...

yes me too. have to come up my new year resolutions for 2009. :)