Sunday, September 23, 2007

Agnes B

Received an Agnes B lanyard from Hwei2 after her business trip from Paris (see lucky person went Paris for business trip but I go India. Just kidding). I like it very much. Thanks Hwei2 for the wonderful gift. You are the best. Diff and Mark also received something from Agnes B as a gift too.

About Agnes B, I knew this brand from Diff. He is a BIG fan of Agnes B. Remember once I just said this series design for Agnes B wasn’t really that great and Mr. Diff almost wanted to throw me out through the window.

For Diff, ok, you keep in love with your Agnes B and I still

go for my SEED. So, next time don’t say everything
I put on is from SEED. Deal? Her.her.her.her. :)

4 comments:

XYZ said...

Glad that u all like your Agnes B gifts from France..but even if u don't like...pls don't blame me...cos U KNOW WHO chose Agnes B... :P

Alfie said...

Of couse i like it. I even went to Agnes B shops in Orachard last weeked and hoped i could find some other things i like. Just like what you wrote in my Friendster, it is really a expensive hobby.

Anonymous said...

不用逼自己喜欢AGNESB,喜欢不喜欢看自己不是看别人。

Alfie said...

Oh, no 逼自己喜欢. I like the design for some of the accessories. :)