Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Season

Happened to receive some apple blossom photos
which did remind me of the sakura blossom I saw.
I love flowers and therefore I love spring very much.
On spring time, the cities where I used to stay were

covered by all kinds of flowers. Sakura was one of the kinds.

I liked to walk, sit or lay under the sakura trees.
Sometime just did nothing but appreciated the beauty
of the flowers.

Friend of mine did tell me, one of the sweetest
memories he has was laying under the sakura trees
with his loved one. Looked at the blue sky and the
birds, bees and butterflies were flying in between
the flowers. When wind blew, the flowers gently
dropped on them.


Both of them were reading a book, chatting or taking
a nap. When felt cold, just got closed with
each others and the body heat from others which
made them felt warm.

A very lovely description for the blossom scenery,

isn't it?

No comments: