Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Bon Voyage

In a month, 2 good buddies are leaving my company. Diff left on 31st August and Mark is going to leave on 25th Sep. Of course, I’m a bit upset because they are not only my good buddies but also the good partners for breakfast, lunch and tea break in the past 5 months.

However, when look at the bright side, they are moving to another milestone and going to achieve a highest peak in their lives. I must feel happy for that.

Copy Mark, the youngest brother in our group. Don’t forget the 2 gifts i gave you.

1. Knowledge and experience are gained from hardship. Then wisdom is gained from experience.
2. Don’t envy why others can climb fastest than you do. Difference people have difference destinies. Some people move fast and some people move slow. As long you do not give up your dream and you will achieve what you deserved.

All the best for 2 of you, my dear friends.

No comments: