Thursday, September 20, 2007

THE ONE

Two of my friends Veera and Hui Yen got married
this month. Both of them do find their Mr. Rights and
decided to share their happiness and sadness with

THE ONE they chose.

Veera did mention that marriage is a life time project.
Even already plan well but it might go wrong
somewhere; sometime. Therefore, must carefully
manage it and review it all the time. Of course, sometime
must make a change in the project plan base on the
situation. I wish both of them have a happy marriage
and all the best.

After the wedding lunch, a friend did ask me when is

my turn. It is a question that I am not able to answer.

Learned one thing from Veera’s wedding:
Love is I have found the one whom my soul loves.

I am still looking for the right one. Actually years ago I
found one but l chose to leave THE ONE with miserable
pain.Years after I find one but I can't have THE ONE with
deeply regret.

For THE ONEs, you have to be happy at every moment
of your life.

思念是一种很玄的东西,如影随行。(王菲: 我愿意)

No comments: