Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Welcome to ALFIE Food Bar

Yeap, today is 26 Sep 2007 and finally I started
my 1st business which is in the office. I opened my
own food bar on my desk: ALFIE Food Bar which
welcomes everyone in the office to get free tidbits.
At the same time, it allows people to eat and chat
on my desk. Of course, I also welcome anyone who
wants to contribute for the food/tidbit. I hope the
office can become a place where more heart
warming and bring more rapport between colleagues.

Not sure whether this “illegal” business is going
to against any of the company’s policy. I just do
it since I think it is a right thing to do. It can helps
to cheer up the working environment. My office is
really a “COLD” place. People just sit there and do
their works for whole day. Seldom see people walk
around and chat with others. OH MY GOD. What
kind of working environment is that? This is a place
only for people to get pay. Sick of it.

I really can’t stand the culture here. People are

not talking to others. As quiet as when walk into a
thousand years grave alone. After I joined, I tried to
bring in the culture for breakfast break, afternoon tea
break, walk around and chat, dress very stylish/down (an
Asia Pacific user director even commented that I wore
swimming suit to the office) on Friday…etc.
Hmmm….believe I already be blacklisted by some
bosses in the office. Anyway, I don’t care. For me,
I am not only want to have a work place but I also
want to have a play ground.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

你真豁出去了,加油。 DIFF

Alfie said...

Thanks for the encouragement. Sure I will 加油. :)