Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Road


Yesterday when I was walking back home, suddenly I felt
very tire, depress and lost. I felt that my foot step was very
heavy and I even not able to take the next step out. Really
felt helpless, hopeless and didn’t know that where my
direction was.


The road which in front of me seemed so long
and so dark. I really didn’t have any courage to walk
further. No even one step.

I was standing on the road and kept asking myself:
*Where I want to go?
*What I want to do?
*What I want for my life?
*Who am I?
*What I am doing here?
*Who do I love? My parents, myself or THE ONE?
*Whatever I have, I do, I enjoy are what I really want?
*What is the meaning of life for me?
*How long I am going to live and when is it going to end?
Is 33 years consider too long already and enough?
……………….etc.

A lot and a lot of questions came across my mind.
Even though I was standing there for maybe just
a minute or even less.

For some people, I am an optimistic, cheerful,
fortunate, confident, strong and
independent person. However, who knows what is inside
me? Even I do not really understand myself sometime.

Is this what people always say everyone has 2 faces?
We only show the positive and false face but hidden
the true face. If it is true, then I am a big failure because
I was so lost and helpless last night.

Even now, I feel that the road in front of me, my life, is
so long and so dark. I don’t know how to courage myself
to go on. The stress and pressure make me difficult to
breath.

Shared this with my friend, he told me no only my life
is long and tough, everyone is the same. When compare
with others, I am a quite fortunate one.

Yes, I know and I also tell others the same. However, when
thing happens to me, I totally can’t handle it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This photo looks suspicious familiar...seems to have seen it somewhere....:P

Anyway, I guess everyone has their ups and downs...for me...I don't look at the path as endless and dark...but I admire the neatness of the trees...

Hwei

Anonymous said...

hey buddy...

cheer up :) dun be so negative.. everyone face this type of emotions setback once in a while...

just give yr self sometime alone to think abt it... u may not have all the answers now.. but dun worry...neither of us have all the answers that you have questioned...

But i believe in one thing, as you grow older.. you will know what you need to treasure and what you want to avoid..And to me that is good enought for now.. no one knows abt the future..

so my dear friend...if possible.. please choose to be HAPPY and stay POISTIVE...afterall life is short..think too much also useless in some sense :)

Cheers\{0v0}/
SummerP

Alfie said...

Thanks for encourage and support. Think I need to be alone and doing
soul searching. It might allow me to find out what my problem is.
I am still very lost now.

Anonymous said...

一切无常,过些日子你就看开了。 DIFF