Saturday, September 29, 2007

ALONE

Tonight (actually was last night since now is Sat morning @ 2am) after gym at Vivo City, I was hanging around in the shopping mall until all the shops closed. When I was on my way home in a MRT, Albert happened to call me and asked me out for supper. He was with Chert, Kimmi and others in Orchard.

For Albert , thank you for inviting me to join you in a lonely Friday night for me. Sorry I turned you down and lied to you that I was with friends and not able to join. For Albert and others, a million apologies for the lie. I really want to be alone.

After the call, I decided to go to my "Personal Emotion Treatment Centre" where is a place when I feel depress, unhappy and lost I always go – the One Fullerton and Esplanade. I go there just for taking a walk, looking at the sea and the beautiful night view of Singapore city. I feel peace and relaxing there. Don’t need to do anything,think anything or talk anything but just sit, walk or stand there and admire the beautiful night view.

After that, I went to Mandarin Oriental Hotel for my second visit since last Friday. Reason to choose this place is I can have a very good night view.

For me, actually I believe, when drink must be with friend/s then it will be fun and cheerful. However, I chose to be drinking alone. Therefore, I can’t really remember how the wine & liquor taste since everything for me was tasteless when I drank.

Fortunately I am going India for 2 weeks and not able to do this silly thing. Hope after I come back from India, I will feel better.

No comments: