Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bits and Pieces

Complaint
Received a complaint. Some1 commented I am so “bitchy” and not willing to accept suggestion. Don’t understand why she always thinks she is right and others must accept her opinion.

Actually purposely tried to piss her off. Didn’t do anything, just ignored her and did what I believed was right thing to do. Such small thing which makes her angry for 2 months. What’s the point?

Busy
I believe I am really busy in these few months. Looking at my travel and fashion magazines, many of them are still sealed in a plastic bag. I don’t have time to read them yet.

Travel
Many of my friends are traveling on March and April. Singapore is going to be quiet for me without some of them to be around. Anyway, I am traveling too. Go to China for business trip and Hong Kong for vacation.

L's Advice
Now is thunder storm season in stock market. Everyday when L calls me, he always say: if you listened to me, sold your shares and bought a house with me on beginning of 2007, you can gain at least 300K now and not end up lost in stock market. Yes, he is right.

No comments: