Thursday, March 27, 2008

Busy

Not sure what I am doing these few days, everyday work till 2 am. It’s something that the IT head urgently needs. He was very angry because he believed I prioritized his request not even least but no priority at all. Because of this “urgent” request, I wasn’t able to go gym and skip my combat class in past 2 days.

Suppose to join this company for Project Management. End up most of my time i am doing something I don’t like. Very discourage. Anyway, 2 major projects + conduct oversea trainings are going to running soon. Very busy but I feel happy because it is what I want.

Have been chasing to sleep by the manager in USA again. Everytime when I work late, the managers in Paris and USA always question me why still working after midnight. They like to tell me: TIME TO SLEEP.

Going to have my 3rd glasses of whiskey before I go to bed.

No comments: