Sunday, March 30, 2008

Good Luck

Tomorrow you are going to take GMAT exam. Understand how stress you are. Just want to tell you, know that you study hard since months ago and you have done your best. Regardless of what is the result, you shouldn’t have any regret. Of course, I do believe you can make it and pass the exam. Please remember, you always have my support and blessing. All the best and good luck.

Update: Congratulation. I am so happy that you passed the exam. Thanks for sharing the good news with me. (3:00pm, 31 March 08)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for putting that post up! I really appreciate it! And of course I cant describe the feeling of passing the exam... I really did not have a good feeling about it even during the exam....

Anyway thanks a lot dude!

Li Lian

Alfie said...

Don't mention. I am really happy for you. Looking forward to hear another good news from you for you planing on Aug. :)