Friday, March 7, 2008

Hewlett Packard’s Buddies

Went to a Japanese restaurant Sun & Moon in Wheelock Place with A after we watched the movie P.S. I Love You. Surprised me that the environment is so nice and the food is good too.

Decided to arrange a gathering with my HP buddies there because after I showed them some photos of the food, everyone is so excited.

About my HP buddies, what I can say is they are the friendliest and cheerful people I have been working with. In my career life, I joined 5 companies in 6 years. The shortest time I stayed was with HP. However, the company which I made more friends and still keep in touch with them very closely is also HP; even though some of them are in UK, Australia and Malaysia now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh both of you only can eat so much!

Li Lian

Alfie said...

We really ordered without restrain. Actually we did order desser too but too excited to try it, so forgot to take photo. it was really nice. :)