Thursday, May 1, 2008

Party Week

Never been such “busy” like last night. Rushing for gym, dinner and 3 places for drinking and clubbing. Reached home already 3:30am. List down my program plan, I am going to be busy until coming Sunday.

30th April
6:40PM – Collected shopping items at Agnes B
6:55PM - Enjoyed coffee and cheese cake
7:15PM – Met friend and went gym
8:30PM - Dinner
10:00PM – 1st place for wine
11:30PM - 2nd place for Martini
12:30AM - 3rd place for clubbing

1st May
11:00AM – Swimming
1:00PM - KTV
10:00PM – Clubbing

2nd May
Clubbing place 1 – Zouk
Must go because I asked friends to chill out on Friday night.

Clubbing place 2 – St James
My friends' celebration party for promotion. Wish I can go but can’t leave my other friends in Zouk. Headache.

3rd May
Meet friends for swimming
Others activities – to be confirm

4th May
Meet friends in JB for afternoon tea and dinner

From 5th May
Must work extra hard because I really have too many projects to follow up till end of July 2008.

No comments: