Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Friends Away

Vietnam: Today got your email. Knew that you already in Ho Chi Minh City. Stay there 2 years with your husband. Going to miss you because no1 at my age dare to call me uncle all the time, except you.

UK: You are a tai tai now and very much enjoy your life there. Like what I said, I envy you and hope to visit you soon.

Australia: You have moved there for more than a year. A lot of things have happened there. We are sorry for some of the things. Nothing much we can do but believe us, we always there and support you.

USA: Surprised to know that you are going there. May be short term or may be long term. Like what I told you yesterday, whatever decision you make, I believe there is a good reason behind. I do support and respect your decision.


KL: You are a good news for me. After left Singapore for few years, you are coming back. Let’s chill out and drink when you are here.

No comments: