Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Random

Can’t remember since when, I get use to read company’s email till pass midnight. Sometime if I can’t sleep, I read and answer email at 4-5am.

Today force myself not to login and read company’s email from home. Reason? Everytime after I read the emails, they are killing most of my brain cells because all are critical problems. It makes me keep thinking the issue and trying to resolve them. End up, I can’t sleep.

Sometime I am wondering whether I am a workaholic. However, I believe I am not because I don’t have big ambition in my career. I just enjoy learning new thing and have new exposure in my work.

7 comments:

moufat said...

Yeah I call that a workaholic! Let it Go Let it Go!

Alfie said...

am i a workaholic? :)

Maddie Madwolfie said...

Crazy fellow... just trying to KILL time is it? *LOL*

Alfie said...

no lar. i don't like work long hour. just a little addicted to read company's email at night. :)

moufat said...

Well to put it one way you are definitely a workaholic. To put it another way, you are just a person with a very good sense of responsibility, which is good.

Alfie said...

Chatted with a manager in Paris this morning (12am++),we agree with the reason why we work long hour. It is because we are multi tasking and 1 person does many
people’s work.

Maddie Madwolfie said...

Don't sell yourself to the company... I don't anymore :)