Monday, May 5, 2008

Shredding Away My Past

Today cleaned up my desk. Did shred few thousand sheet of papers which I had kept for 1 year. Time is flying away without my noticed. I already joined this company for 1 year.

Stood there about 30 minutes and shredded the papers. When I was putting the papers into the shredder, had a feeling that I was shredding away my past; my 1 year memory into the machine. This kind of feeling getting stronger and strongest when the number of papers were getting thinner and thinnest. Many things that I have been gone through in the past 1 year have crossed through my mind again. I was a bit hold backed when I put the last sheet of paper into the machine. However, I did put it in and shredded it. Thing must let go, let go.

1 year memory ended up threw into 3 garbage bags. Cleaning auntie did throw away 1 bag.

1 comment:

moufat said...

that's a LOT of rubbish for one year hehe