Friday, May 23, 2008

Say Good Bye

A familiar control tower? Yes, this is Changi Airport.

Sending a friend away this morning. He is going to chase for a dream for himself and for his family.

Decided to send him is not only because he was leaving this country, the main reason was I understand the loneliness when waiting alone for departure in the airport. Especially he has given up what he had and going to start all over again in a new place. There is lot of unexpected thing he needs to deal with. I do believe, he does feel a bit confuse and not sure whether he did make a right decision. In such case, he does need support sometime. Accompany him in the airport was one of the supports a friend can give.


I might be wrong. However, I just try to do what I think is good for my friend.


Hi bro, all the best and take care there. It is the most beautiful city I have been visited, I am sure you will like it.

P.S. I used to hate this kind of loneliness when I am waiting alone for departure but now I enjoy it.

渭城曲 【王维】. 唐代

渭城朝雨浥轻尘,客舍青青柳色新。
劝君更尽一杯酒,西出阳关无故人。

No comments: