Monday, October 1, 2007

India-India : 30 Sep 07

1st Trip to India – Bon Voyage

This is my 1st trip to India. A bit excited but also worry. Excited is because can have a chance to explore a new place but worry about the hygiene of the food & drink there. I am that kind of person who easily gets food poisoning.

This trip is full of regards, blessings and wishes from my parents, relatives and friends. My dad and Mom gave me a big Ang Bao for me to have a safe trip. This is kind of Chinese culture. My friends (from difference corners of the world: Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, HK and USA) did either SMS, email or call me and sent me their regards to have a fun and safe trip in India. Thank you very much everybody. I LOVE YOU (with a BIG KISS). HAHAHA….HER,HER,HER,HER.

Loneliness in the Airport
This was not the 1st time I flight alone but didn’t know why felt so bore and lonely when sat on the airport before boarding. Listened to MP3 and watched people walked here and there. Looked at the watch, I still had another 2 hours before my flight taken off. Suddenly I realized that I am just a normal person who sometime don’t enjoy being alone and hope to have someone who can share my happiness and sadness. Actually I always thought I can live well and be very enjoy my live when being alone. Hmm…, now I know it is not really true. At least in deep of my heart, I do wish to find someone who has common topic to communicate, same/close hobby and has same kind of expectation/goal for our lives.

Oh, I just realized that one of my friends who really has strong sense for others. Even though we just know each other for few months but he already told me that I am that kind of person who can’t stand loneliness. In addition which included from the 1st sight/face, he already knows what kind of person I am. Wow……., so impress of his “magic power”.

Blur King Proven 1
For people who know me well, they know I am a “sometime” Blur King. Like I have short term memory and no sense of direction. Just in airport for about 2.5 hours, I encountered 2 embarrass things.

1st blur thing was after a happy shopping in the airport and I tried to find the boarding gate. When I found it but the gate was closed. I was very sure the gate number was correct and still had 20 minutes before my flight. I was a bit wondering why this happened because Changi Airport supposes to be the world class airport but how come made thing so messy.

Therefore I looked for help from people and fortunate I found a pilot (I believe he is from his dressing). I was kind of compliant (sounds a bit unfriendly) to him and said: How many Gate 35 in the Terminal 2 and do you know why the gate is close? He was nice and answered my 1st question and then helped me to check my 2nd question. He found that the gate has been changed to 45 (actually there was digital notice board on Gate 35 about the changed but I didn’t check). He is really a Mr. Nice who helped me to make a change for the gate number on my boarding pass and brought me to Gate 45 (oops, maybe he found out that I am a blur king). Of course, he did wish me a happy journey in India.

2nd blur thing was when boarding and got thought the security check, blur king like me did take everything but leave my cute headphone in the basket and forgot to take it. Thanks for the security guard (another Mr. Nice) who ran and screamed to return the headphone to me. Sorry, my cute headphone, I really didn’t mean to leave you there.

From above incidents, now I understand that no wonder everytime when my friends know I want to go travel alone, they always wondering whether I am able to find my way back to Singapore. Faint.

My SIA Dinner
Yo, this was my dinner for tonight on my way from Singapore to Bangalore. Didn’t expect much for Economy Class meal even is from SIA. What’s the taste for the food? Is LIKE THAT lor.



Addicted to Write
I love writing and I really do. Even though my writing is…hmm…..poor. Now I find that I am so addicted to write. I can write in the bus, cab/taxi and airplane by using my laptop. Hmm….maybe next time I can try to write when I’m walking on the street.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

确实有点好笑。DIFF

Anonymous said...

I can't stop smiling when I read this... (try not to laugh when I'm in the office) :D

(^@^) cc