Friday, April 4, 2008

Chill Out Night 1

Such a long time didn’t have so many activities at one night.

Last minute decided to go out with V because a dinner appointment was canceled. Hanging round in Raffles City and I brought her for dinner at The Asia Kitchen. V happened to sit beside a cute good looking guy and she was so excited. We told about the guy via mobile even though she was just sat in front of me. The most exciting part was I pretended to take photo for V but actually was taking photo for the guy. V is happy because she has the photos which she took with the guy. What made her happier that night was we met another cute guy at Agnès B. Femme & Voyage.


The Asia Kitchen: Roasted Duck and Fried Seafood Tofu.Later we went to Tanjong Pagar and China Town for drink and also bought the ticket for Qtopia, the beach party in Sentosa. I love the drink and food in Scarlet Hotel - The Breeze. Must try if you haven’t been there.

Tantric House Special and Chocolate Strawberry Vodka
Scarlet Hotel - The Breeze.Vanilla Espresso Martini with Cream – in love with it. Berry Martini. Goose Liver – must try. So yummy.Fried Potato with Onion.
V, Rikkya & I.
Flooding in Singapore.

2 comments:

moufat said...

Where is the picture of the guy? Hehe

Maddie Madwolfie said...

Is it with me? *LOL* aiyor... lack of cute guys in Singers... so hard to contain my "excitement" LOL