Wednesday, April 23, 2008

师妹 - Farewell - 2008

Today had a farewell lunch with Shi Mei (师妹). She is leaving the company by end of this week. So sad, she is the only one who I can talk nonsense with in this company. (P.s of course I have other friends in the company who I can talk with but for sure we are not talking nonsense.)

师妹, nothing much I can say, wish you all the best in your new career and thanks for the fun time, nonsense, support, courage and many more in the past 1 year.

师妹 was trying to “murder” my wallet. Insisted to have lobster for farewell lunch. Of course, I was happy to treat her. 师妹, if you “DARE” to stay in our company, I treat you lobster lunch everyday for 1 month.

Poor lobster, it wasn’t my idea to kill you and eat you.

This lobster noodle is seriously yummy. I give 4.5 stars out of 5 stars.

Our happy moment.

This is what we use to encourage ourselves:
努力 发”粪”图墙. 挡我者, 找”屎”.

Singapore Snow Man”. This is what 师妹 addressed me. We are “Bus Lover”. Meant only “in love and dating” in company’s bus.


Coincidently 师妹 and I bought the same farewell gift for each other. We both agree with this page: I WAS BORN TO WORK HERE. I must have done something really bad in a previous life.
Found that 师妹 has good 审美观 as me. We like photo shooting and like to keep bullshiting about our “excellent” 审美观 and shooting skill.

师妹 photo gallery.

师妹 wrote about me in her blog.

November 12

新加坡的雪人

这是偶的师兄,最“乔”的,在这个尔虞我诈的冷酷社会,可以碰到和我一样无聊的人,真的非常难得....


请用心认识他,不要用肉眼

论口才,偶不够他牙尖嘴利,

论皮厚,他当仁不让,

论才智,偶个人认为偶略胜一筹啦,

论美貌,呃哼,判官您自己评断吧,大概不分上下,哈。

这是师兄扮雪人的照片,在这炎炎夏日的蛋丸小国,我忍不住对他说声“服”啊..... 你有没有看过真人ultra man? 我身边就有一个, ..... pew pew pew pew.....
友谊ban sai ban sai ban ban sai!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

师兄…

我从头看到尾,竟然有点眼睛湿湿的..

大概是刚才吃龙虾时把手指上的跌打药油一起吞下去了,有点辣,辣出水来…
突然也不会"肩酸咳脖"了..原来,跌打药油是要内服不是外敷的..

为了悼念为我们的友谊而壮烈牺牲的龙虾妹妹(临死还擦了红色的指甲油),我决定跟你休战一天,停止尖酸刻薄你...

可是,我真的忍不住骂你这个糊涂鬼,
my last day is on May 1st... yeah, labour day. Hopefully this will be the last labour day that I need to work.... wish me luck ok? :)

友谊ban sai ban sai ban ban sai...

Alfie said...

师妹,

I know you are happy since going to eave this company soon but don’t need to be happy until cry right?

I am going to miss your 尖酸刻薄 after you left. You are going to be “永再怀念中”.

友谊ban sai ban sai ban ban sai...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Sure only "师妹"????? or girl..... :-)