Thursday, April 10, 2008

China Trip 2008 - Day 2

Good Morning Dongguan
1st morning in Dongguan. Nice to have hotel mini bus to send & pick up to & from the Plant.

The Desk
Temperately be assigned to sit on the “big title” people’s desk in the Plant. Can tell people are wondering who I am. Saw them looked at me and kept taking. Hope they didn’t say bad thing about me.
The Swimming Pool
Rushed for swimming before dinner. Good to have an in door pool.
The Dinner
Don’t complaint. Yes, is food again. Went out with my Taiwan colleague and tried Taiwanese food tonight.


2 comments:

moufat said...

Gosh the pool looks damn good!

And is it just the two of you eating those food? So much food!

Alfie said...

Yes, has temperature control at around 26-28C and also have a hot pool there.

Only 2 of us. Surprised me that she ordered so many foods but
I enjoyed them.