Thursday, April 10, 2008

China Trip 2008 - Day 3

Me: Have you tried the worm before?
Waiter: No.
Me: Dare to try? I treat you. 1KG enough?
Waiter: Oh no no. Thanks! (quickly ran away)
Taiwan colleague: Please don’t disturb him. He is so shy.
Me: Only worm, why so scared? Hmm….., I also dare not try.
Deep Fried Cuttlefish Balls with Goose Liver Paste
Stewed Sea Cucumber and Pork Tendon Salted Duck Nanjing Style Steamed Pork Neck and Salted Fish with Ginger
Foot Massage
Tried the foot + back and head massage. 70 minutes and only RMB$41 (SG$8.2). The price is so reasonable.

When the massage master touched my back, I really couldn’t stand the itchy and kept laughing. The 3 terrible women (my Taiwan colleague and the 2 massage masters) found that I couldn’t stand itchy and they kept laughing at me. Seriously, I really can’t stand it if someone touches my body.

No comments: