Thursday, April 17, 2008

China Trip 2008 - Day 10

Finished My Training Class
Finally finished my 6 days training classes (3 classes) today. A bit tired after everyday kept talking for 8 hours in 6 days.

When going business trip, still have to work as usual because people still look for me when they have issue or query. My backlogs is like a mountain high now.

Took a group photo with my last class students. 1st Try
Guess what is this? Horse? No, is donkey. Tried the donkey dumpling. The taste actually very good.
One thing upset me is no1 wanted to try the worm with me. Even i asked the classes, all my stundents rejected my invitaion. I should fail them for the class when they rejected me.

3 comments:

moufat said...

How can you!! Donkeys are such cute animals!

Maddie Madwolfie said...

My goodness!!!! DONKEYS!!!

Alfie said...

I already told you, I wanted to try some foods in China which I can't find in SG.

Btw, do you meant worm is not cute and I can eat it? :)