Monday, April 14, 2008

China Trip 2008 - Day 6.2

Broke Now

Today happy shopping and eating. Spent all my RMB$. Only left RMB$300 to buy ferry ticket back to Hong Kong on Friday. How to survive without cash? 1st time feel so hopeless and helpless without cash when travel.

The next 5 days I only can have my dinner in hotel because no cash and I can’t eat outside. Fortunately hotel has International Restaurant, American Restaurant, Japanese Restaurant and Chinese Restaurant. So, every day I can have difference kind of food for dinner.

Water Boiled Fish
Knew this food from book, TV and friend’s blog. Always wanted to try it. Finally I able to try it today. I want to tell everyone, this food is really really really really GOOD.
林則徐 Museum
Went to
林則徐 Museum in Hu Men. Don’t know who is 林則徐? Check here.

No comments: