Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Disappointed

Planed to go HK and meet my university schoolmates on 12-13 Apr when my trip to Dongguan from 8-17 Apr. Already booked hotel in HK. However, my colleague just told me, China only issues single entry visa now. In this case, I can’t go to HK on 12-13 Apr because I can’t go back to China after I leave this country.

Checked with HR colleague in China, I am not able to renew my visa in China or HK because I am holding business visa. Must come back to Singapore and renew it. So terrible. In this case, I only able to go HK on 18-19 April when all my schoolmates already leave HK.


-------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Urgent Notice - CHINA EMBASSY

Dear Valued Customers,

Please be informed that with immediate effect, China Embassy will not grant a multiple or double entry visa due to confidential reasons. All visa granted is for single entry for the time being till further notice.

Thanks and Regards

No comments: