Tuesday, January 20, 2009

一大粒

Venue: SunTec City Swimming Pool
Some1: Why you go gym for so long but you still keeping “一大粒”?
Me: Don’t you think 一大粒 is cute? I love to keep it. Hahahaha..($@$^*%$@ do u need to be so direct?)

Actually I always envy people who have 6 packs. However, I am just lazy like a pig and don’t have determination to train up. Therefore, it is going to be a “mission impossible” for me to have 6 packs. Maybe it is 命中注定 that I am going to 长相思守 and 百年好合 with this 一大粒.

Sometime when day dreaming, I hope there is some 仙丹神药 that after I take it and I will have 6 packs without doing any exercise. Wow, it will be wonderful. However, I know it will never happen.

The easier ways for me to have 6 packs are:
1. Use a pen and draw it
2. Go for pastic surgery

Damn, what a lousy suggestions?


Hmm... how nice if i also can have a nice body like this? Jealous.

(changed the pic coz required by LL. This guy is J's number 1 from Cambodia)

4 comments:

moufat said...

Eh.. I think you should have just posted the photo of Janel's Number 1 le... not this one haha!

Alfie said...

hahaha... ok ok. changed.

Anonymous said...

well done!

Maddie Madwolfie said...

...think 一大粒 quite cute ma, I think mine bigger than yours lor! :P

can only dream about it... or you got a magic wand? :P