Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Cambodia : 2008 to 2009 (Day 4)

This was 1st of January 2009, the 1st day of a new year. New year with new resolution, I decided to move on to a new milestone in my life, settle down and get married.

The wedding preparation was a bit rush but did follow through Cambodia traditional wedding process. The bride’s father is Korean and her mother is French. This is the reason why she is so pretty.

With the good wishes (actually was with loud laughing) from my friends: HC, HL, SL, LL & J, I am married unexpectedly in Cambodia.

The married was only one of the shows I attended in Cambodia Cultural Village. Happened to be selected to be the groom in one of the performance.


On Day 4 morning, we went to Tonle Sap Lake, the largest lake in South East Asia. It was a cold morning, especially when the wind was blowing. J tried to use the jacket to keep warm because she didn’t bring a jacket.
The boat market The lake houses.

No comments: