Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Life Can Be Busy but Enjoyable

Another busy and program full weekend & Sunday just gone. A bit liked a stone after backed to office on Monday morning.

Friday - Movie Marathon

Went to watch Red Cliff Movie Marathon with LL. This was my 1st movie marathon.

Did bring my pet, one of the 趴趴熊 with me to the movie. Wanted to use it as pillow but I didn’t use it.
Disappointed with the movie because it cut a lot in Episode 1. From 1 hour and 45 minutes became 1 hour and 15 minutes. Also, Episode 2 is not as good as Episode 1.

Saturday – Michelle’s Wedding
A big day for Michelle. Did attach her church wedding in the morning and dinner at Grand Hyatt Singapore. I was so tired after the church wedding because only have few hours sleep after the movie marathon. Our favor Lychee Martinis Cake from Pine Garden.

The wedding dinner was a chance for me to meet some of long time no see HP ex-colleagues. It also a fun time for us to take photos and treated the groom and bride a special drink. Proud of myself could make this “poisoned” drink looked so presentable. Wedding dinner is a good chance for ladies to show how beautiful they can be.

After the dinner, we went to the room and took some “fun but too raw to show in public” photos. Starbuck was the finally venue we chat and said goodbye to Sheila before her returned to Australia.

Sunday – Mountain Trekking

Mountain treckking again in Mt Faber on Sunday morning. The journey was included Mt Faber, Henderson Waves, Tree Top walk and HortPark. Total journey we spent 4 hours. It was a good day for outdoor activity because it was cloudy and windy.

A cute turtle in the park
In ancient time, people believed after you walk 1 round inside, you can have a new life. Consider some kind of reborn progress. It is surrounding by black bamboo.

山茶花 is so beautiful. Everytime when I see 山茶花, it links me to 天龙八部 or 茶花女.

This “painting” is amazing. Nice design.


The Little Bali

Settle the lunch in Little Bali with 2 cocktails. As usually, after have an alcohol drink, I was extremely sleepy and managed to walk and shop in Vivo City when I was sleeping. It’s unbelievable.

No comments: