Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The V Day

Arranging for a Valentines Day gathering with group of friends. After few thousand of days have gone, finally I didn’t avoid this day. However, at this moment, I will not go for 1 to 1 “gathering” on this day for sure.

She told me that she is still thinking whether to join or not to join. Reason is she is trying to avoid this day. Sounds like what I used to do. I didn’t say much because I understand how she feels.

A sentimental night. Looking at some pictures that I am not suppose to look at and thinking of something that I am not suppose to think about. I thought everything has gone but actually it still exist. Just because I sealed it in deep of my heart and tonight I open it again.


Anyway, Happy New Year to all the unhappy people. Hope we are going to have a Happy 2009. Cheers........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

自以为已经不在乎,不经意的撩起,却发现心里还是一阵隐痛,发现自己从来没有忘记过..

师兄,认了吧。不用去拨开伤口,以为自己完全复原。让伤口结疤,承认自己受伤过,leave it with you..

Alfie said...

Shi Mei,i have nothing to argue.