Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Colleague = A Senior = A Friend

Wasn’t felt very well in the late afternoon so I went to the office’s pantry and rest on sofa. Happened to see a manager there who is one of my colleagues I like and respect. Like him because he is very knowledgeable at difference areas but not only at work. Respect him is not because he is my senior but also because he is friendly, have willingness to share, he respects others and accept difference opinions and personal interests.

Like to chat with him even thought we don’t have much chance to talk because we are really busy. From his advice and personal experience, I do learn a lot of things. Might surprise others,I do share some of my secrets with him. Please don’t ask him what the secrets are because they are the secrets that can not tell.

Let me tell you a secret here, he can read people sometime. The 1st time when we met, he did ask me a question which has given me a big shocked. I didn’t expect this kind of question came from a colleague who I just met. I didn’t take it as a personal offence and I answer his question. Actually I only gave him half of the answer. We did talk about this 2 months ago, he knew that I didn’t really answer his question and I told him actually I knew the reason why he asked that. Of course, after that I did give him the answer he expected. We both laughed because this was an IQ and EQ competition and we both were the winners.

P.s Diff don’t be surprise when found I posted a photo which included you. Reason is I don’t have any photo only has George and I, so you are “invited”. Comment for the photo, it really looks like a father with sons right? Sorry George, I don’t mean you look OLD. Really, you don’t look OLD at all (OLD). Actually you look younger than Diff and me. Hahahahaha……….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

没关系啦,又不是裸照。DIFF