Friday, November 2, 2007

Reborn – Live with Alfie

Seriously, had a thought that not to write again and even thought about closed down my blog. However, after one week of resting and considering, I decided to reopen my blog. One reason is I can’t give up my hobby – write nonsense. Another reason is if I closed down my blog, I am sure some of my friends (or fans coz they told me that they are fans of my blog) are going to be very disappointed. To let friends down and disappointed them which make me feel bad. I try not to do that (I really try my best).

Actually I have a doubt, are the fan from Syria and Sonic from Italy really existing and reading my blog or just a joke form my friends? I did ask some of my friends but they told me they didn’t left comments on my blog on behalf of a fan from Syria and Sonic. If it is real, then is very interesting because there are some people in another corners of the world who I don’t know but they are reading my blog. Somehow they think my blog is interesting. Anyway, to all my friends/fans, thank you very much for your encourage and support. Without you, definitely I already “killed” my baby – Live with Alfie. . You keep it alive.

Today just an announcement for the reborn of my blog. For you, i hope it is a good news on Friday. Will update it when I have any interesting thing to share with you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

1st of all welcome back! Alfie!!!
Maybe some ppl found your blog from the search. Well, keep writing!

Diff

Anonymous said...

From you blog i can sensed that you are someone who need encouragement, you always have me with u.
Keep it up man, hope to see u in Italy one day.

Alfie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alfie said...

Hi Diff and Sonic, thanks for the encouragement.

Copy Sonic, I did visit Italy last year. I went to Florence, Pisa, Milan, Assisi, Rome & Proto Phino. I love Florence very much. Wish to go there again. Also hope to see you in Singapore one day.