Thursday, November 8, 2007

Sleepless in Singapore

Have sleeping problem since 2nd quarter of 2007. Almost everyday wake up at middle of night after 2-3 hour sleep. After that, I am not able to fall into sleep any more.

Did take sleeping medicine for few months but it didn’t help at all. Doctor did stop the medication because it isn’t a long term solution for me. Now I am only taking some vitamins. Advices from doctor are trying to be relaxed, don’t over work, and do something I liked which can help to reduce stress. The most important think is don’t think too much and try to let go.

I know my problem is I always think too much, especially in a silent night. At middle of night, my mind because more clear which allows me to think more. The more I am think and the most frustration I am. Think till not able to breath. In this case, I am never able to have a good sleep.

Actually I am a bit scare of the night to come because I don’t know how I am going to get through another sleepless night with full of frustration. I am a bit helpless on that. Standing on the window and looking at the empty night sky are the only things I can do.

I think I might be able to let go and sleep well in another city but for sure is not in Singapore because here has so many things that I am trying very hard to forget. Therefore, the only solution for me is I have to leave this city. I hope it will be soon because I can't take it any more and can't wait any longer. I want to leave this place ASAP.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my tip: if i can't get to sleep, i'll try to think of telling myself to breathe in and out so that my mind concentrates on getting to sleep... Dunno if this helps but give it a shot!

(^^;) chert

Anonymous said...

Dude I think what you need is a holiday or a break. Take one week off and you will be fine.

Li Lian

Anonymous said...

Try not to force yourself to sleep, the harder you try, the more difficult to fall asleep. Just relax your mind, let it be the way it is.

D.I.F