Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Have Someone to Share with

突然间想起一个朋友说过
跟一个人在 一起是为了找一个生活伴侣
至少有一个人和你分享你的快乐和悲伤


Oh my god, my Han Yu Pin Yin (Chinese) is terrible. I spent about 20 minutes together with a Chinese dictionary to come out above 3 sentences. So, decided not to write in Chinese.

Actually, when two people meet and fall in love, at the beginning, is kind of “FEEL/LOVE” that brings them together. After a while (maybe be a year or shorter/longer), it changes from a FEEL/LOVE to be part of life. From that time onward, love and passion might not be as strong as before and they slowly become a responsible and a part of life for each other. There is not such thing call love lasting forever.

Had a drink with a friend last night and he told me that, for him, there is no change for life before and after he attached. The only difference is there is someone who is there and willing to share his happiness and sadness. This is what he is looking for.

P.s I used to not really understand something about what a friend is doing now. It was because there is a conflict with what he has told me before. However after last night, I think I have a better understanding now. It is all because 跟一个人在 一起是为了找一个生活伴侣, 至少有一个人和你分享你的快乐和悲伤.
For me, as a friend, the most important thing is he is happy. Isn’t it?

No comments: