Monday, November 12, 2007

A Question for Myself

After gym and before go for an appointment, decided to take a walk in UOB Centre at Raffles Place. The night view of Singapore River is beautiful. Lighting from the surrounding buildings makes the river more attractive at night. Just like a mature and sexy lady who is flirting around and trying to catch everyone’s attention.

Tonight, I am sitting on the river side, listening to my favorite songs from Faye Wong (王菲). It is another sentimental night for me. Take a look around, I believe I am the only one who is writing on the river side. Maybe people just wondering what I am doing here with my laptop. Suddenly I find that most people here are couples. They are dating on the river side but I am writing my blog. Doesn’t it look a bit unmatched here? I am wondering whether my laptop and I are disturbing those couples.

Look at the old clock tower on Victoria Theatre and Concert Hall, the time is 9:00pm now. It is about time for me to go for the appointment. Am I really wanted to go there? I am sure the answer is a NO. After few crazy nights, I am tired of attending this kind of terrible appointment.

Alfie Wong, what you are trying to prove by attending those appointments???????????????

No comments: