Sunday, November 25, 2007

Vacation

Hong Kong
Can’t believe I didn’t go any vacation for a year if the trip to Melaca on July 07 is not considered (this is one of the wonderful and happiest trips I had and it is even better than my trip to Europe (Italy, Monaco, France & Switzerland) last year). Actually I did plan to go Cambodia on November 07 but canceled.

Today a friend asked me to go to Hong Kong on Dec. I knew this friend for about 3 months and we only met once which was the time when we 1st met. After that, we only contact via email and SMS.


Yesterday when I mentioned to him that I am cleaning my leave but not going for any vacation. It is because I am not able to find any friend to go vacation with me most of the time and I am not really enjoy going alone. Surprised me that today he came out a plan (as detail as inclued the price of the air-ticket) and asked me to go Hong Kong for vacation.

If go, is going to stay in his sister house with her family. Good offer but inconvenience. Good offer is because it is going to save a lot from hotel for a 7 days trip. Inconvenience is because I don’t know his sister and I feel uncomfortable to stay at her house with her family.

Already told him that I am not going because it is inconvenience even though his sisiter is ok for me to stay at her place. Anyway, thanks for his kindness.

Cambodia or Mount Kinabalu


Yesterday discussed with 3 of my friends, we plan to go either Cambodia or Mount Kinabalu on March 2008. For myself, I prefer to go Cambodia because I really want to visit Angkor Wat. Hope this time the trip can come true.

No comments: