Thursday, February 28, 2008

Apology

I created a problem. I wrote something which upset some of my friends which I didn’t mean to do.

Would like to highlight and make clear of some points.
1. Seriously, I sincerely went there and gave my greetings to the 3 birthday stars.
2. There is no doubt, people and the party were fun.
3. I appreciated they invited me to the party and I really wanted to enjoy the party when I went there.

4. Have been the place for so many times. A bit tired of it. In short term, I better not to go there again.
5. That night I was very tired. Actually I was failing sleep.
6. For Albert. What in your mind is correct but not the main reason (most likely is about 30% was because of that). Yes, some issues are disturbing me in the past year quite badly. However, that night, the main things that disturbing me more were my work (30%) and my future (40%). I am a bit confused and lost.


I apologized if what I wrote does upset any of you or make you feel uneasy. I don’t mean that. Maybe my Shi Mei is right. My writing skill is not good then better not to write a blog. Sometime do make people misunderstood because I don’t know how to use the correct word to express my feeling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree that your words can be confusing sometimes...
However, there is no need to justify your intentions with words if your heart is sincere...

Alfie said...

Hope can close this asap. I am so tired with everything. So tired......