Saturday, February 9, 2008

New Year Resolution 1 & 2

1st New Year Resolution on 8 Feb 2008

Yesterday mentioned my Beach Café plan to B; she is interested and wants to join. However, she has a BIGGER plan which is to buy an island and open a resort. She always wants to buy an island and does keep asking me to search for it. I believe she is quite serious about buying an island.

When the resort plan announced to her family, her brother-in-law is interested to has a diving business in the resort. Most import thing is must approach her father to join this resort business. With her father’s support, to buy an island and build a resort shouldn’t be any issue.

Anyway, this plan is in “talking” state and I think most likely is going to be “talk” only. Reason is B and I always have a lot of interesting ideas and plans since we were teenage but we never taken any action. I believe this beach resort is going to be another incompleted plan in our “dream plan” list.

2nd New Year Resolution on 8 Feb 2008

Another resolution on 2008 is much easier to achieve. It is to buy a house in Singapore. Always want to buy a house for investment but these 2 years the pricing is going up crazily. The dream is become more difficult to achieve.


Decided to buy it with SL. We always “talk” (hmm…talk only again) about to buy properties in Singapore, Johor Bahru and Kuala Lumpur for investment BUT haven’t bought any yet (SL is better than me, she already has few properties on hand). Anyway, this year must do something. After I back to Singapore for Chinese New Year holiday, I need to be aggressed and look for a house.

No comments: