Friday, February 8, 2008

Friend

Do think about a question sometime, do I have or don’t I have friend/s? Actually I shouldn’t ask this question because it is unfair for my friends especial for those who always courage and help me when I needed.

However, sometime when I want to look for a friend to talk to, I realized that actually I don’t know who I can look for. I always think that I shouldn’t disturb people I know. Everyone has their lives to fight for and issue to handle. No one has the duty to be anytime when I needed. I do try my best not to disturb any of them. This is the reason why I choose to talk to Merlion.

A friend did ask me why I don’t go travel in Thailand since I never been there and do keep mentioning that I want to go. Yes, I want to go but I don’t like to go travel alone. Why not invite friend/s to go with me? It might sounds unbelievable that I have hundred over friends but I don’t know who I can ask. Same reason again, I try not to disturb any of them.


P/s. believe some of my friends are going to “kill” me because they did mention that anytime when need someone to talk to, call them.

Dictionary: Friend is a person who gives assistance; patron; supporter.

Merlion, too bad, after I talk to you and you are not able to give me any advice or feedback. Anyway, thanks for lending me your listening ears all the time.

2 comments:

brad said...

At least you have the merlion to talk with.

Isn't the sharing of events and emotions some of the things that make people friends? Their input may be of value to you. Their understanding of you is what builds your relationship with them. Is that a good or bad thing?

Alfie said...

Yes, i agree with you. That's why i do appreciate any friendship i have; regardless of short term or long term friendship.