Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Conduct Training

Did complete my 1st Business Objects training course last week. Trainees were company’s staffs. A bit nervous not only because this was the 1st time to be a lecturer but also some of students were high position (For exp: Head of Finance). Somehow few of them actually flew to Singapore (from Hong Kong, Japan & Korea) and attended the class.

I decided to conduct the class in the way I wanted: fun and relaxing. So, I didn’t follow the training procedure and go through all the training documents. My class was focusing on hands on practice than go through the training material because my students can do the reading any time after the class. (Hmm, another fact to prove that I am a black sheep in the company. Never followed procedure and tried to break the rules).

I am happy that after the 2 days tanning, all my students know how to use most of the functions in BO application. Also, they understand the data in Global Data Warehouse and able generate a report base on the needs of their work. From above, I give myself a pass for my 1st BO training and look forward to my oversea training exposure in the next few months.


This is my 1st training class room.

No comments: