Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Life Is A Miracle

Look at my baby’s time photo, I found that life is really a miracle. It starts from nothing, follow with a “join” of an egg and a sperm, after that a baby, a kid, a teenage, an adult, an old man and then disappeare.

I still not really understand how an egg and a sperm can become a human being like who I am. Who is the one “designed & decided” my personality, destiny, emotion…etc? I am not so sure.

Before the “join” of an egg and a sperm, What was I before?(An egg? A sperm? Half egg and sperm?)? After I die, what am I going to be (Again; an egg? A sperm? Half egg and sperm?)? LIFE IS REALLY A MIRACLE.

When look at the photos below, I can't believe i used to be a baby.



2 comments:

brad said...

I have an answer, but it's more of a scientific explanation, which may not really be what you are after.

It is amazing that living things develop so much during the course of their lives. Butterflies and other insects have some of the biggest changes.

I like the picture in the Louvre, the mirror, the crumbling wall, and the orchid spray. Not that it matters.

Alfie said...

Yeah, the answer i expected is not a scientific explanation. Believe i am thinking too much sometime which make myself so confusing. :(

The picutres in mirror, the crumbling wall and the orchid spray are taken by my friend. He is a good photographer who has the talent and the passion in photo shooting. I love those pictures too.