Friday, February 29, 2008

Sorry If I Gave You A Shock

Attended a colleague’s wedding dinner last night. After a few glasses of red wine, I was being a bit “playful” which did give a shock to people who I just met. I heard those people kept asking my colleagues: Is he always like that? In office also the same?

Actually I didn’t drink too much because did promise S that I only drank 10 glasses of wine since had to work next day. Somehow I couldn't get drunk because some of the big bosses were there. However, what I have done in the wedding dinner already gave people a big shock.


Thinking of 3 things now:
1. Agree with what S said, as long as already do what we can do; the rest just let it be the way it is.
2. L told me that it is time to stop. Feel sorry for L because everytime I just keep throwing my problem to him and he needs to help me to solve them.
3. Have an email to reply but have been thinking about how to write the email in the past 16 hours. It isn’t difficult to reply the email but have to think about what is the correct way to write it.

Time to sleep because already 4:30am in the morning.


Some funny photos I took with V.

1 comment:

Maddie Madwolfie said...

-_-" uerm... not only la... think other people should also be shocked by me ba... but fortunately most people have left by the time we took those pics!!! *LOL*