Saturday, February 23, 2008

Not Going There Any More

Just came back from St James Power Station. A friend sent me a SMS and asked me what the hell I was doing there on Friday night because I told him I was bored and tired there. I agreed with him because I was not sure what I was doing there. Listened to his advice that I better rest at home, so I left there immediately.

When on my way home from St James, I was thinking about a question: go clubing supposes to be enjoyable and fun but why I am not? Most likely is because I'm sick and tired of that place. I did tell myself that I am not going there any more.


P/s. Before I went to St James, I was standing on the seaside for about an hour. I didn't do anything, just looked at the sea and repeated listening to one song, only one song. At that moment, I knew that I really love sea so much.

3 comments:

brad said...

Go with what works for you.

Alfie said...

Yes, otherwise, the end result is going to be miserable.

Maddie Madwolfie said...

It's always easier said than done... you knew it and you still know it. There's never a right decision anyways.