Saturday, February 2, 2008

Chinese New Year 2008

Chinese New Year is from 7-21 Feb. As usually, I went to the Chinese New Year market in China Town. I usually go there to see the decoration and hunt for food. Every year when I go to the market, I don’t have much expectation for what people are selling there. Frankly speaking, what can I expect they are selling for Chinese New Year? Every year almost the same.

Don’t know why I don’t have mood to prepare and celebrate for the Chinese New Year this year. How I wish it is not going to come so soon.

Decoration in China Town.
The Chinese New Year market.
Albert and other friends are running a Mouse business this year because this year is year of Rat.
Goodies from Taiwan. Thing must have in Chinese New Year - Chinese oranges. Decoration in SunTec City shopping mall.

No comments: