Sunday, October 21, 2007

Birthday 2007


So fast, it is already few days after my birthday. Celebration
this year was about the same as past years, went out with friends for dinner and drink. The only difference was I have more new friends (especially friends from HMM and FCI) to celebrate my Bday with me this year and the celebration split into more number of days. There is going to be a big party on this coming Friday, we go clubbing and have a final celebration for my Bday for this year.

Want to take this opportunity to thank all my friends for the birthday greetings. No matter is a sms, a call, a email or a gift. A special thank to one of my friends, she really counted down the time and sent me a sms on midnight at 00:00. For all of my friends, I appreciate that you remember my birthday no matter where you are (Japan, USA, China, HK, Malaysia & Singapore).

Actually in our lives, friends are always in and out. Some stay long and some disappear after a short while. For me, I appreciate the friendship from everyone irregardless of a long term or a short term friendship. Your friendship does make my life more meaningful and beautiful.

No comments: